2. Information We Collect
In operating the Site, we may collect and process (i) data regarding the details of your visits to the Site and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, including your IP address, the date and time you accessed or left the Site and which pages you viewed, and (ii) information that you provide directly to us by filling in forms on the Site or when you communicate with us for any reason. In operating the Site, your personal identification information, such as name, email address and phone number may be collected, stored, and processed.
3. How We Collect Information
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
· Register online, create an account, or place an order;
· Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on the Site or via email;
· Email, chat or otherwise communicate with us; and
· Use or view the Site via your browser’s cookies (as further discussed in Section 4 below);
The Site uses “cookies” to collect some of the information listed in Section 2 above. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a user’s hard drive to help us improve the user’s access to the Site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. We do not track our users across websites or across time.
Depending on the device and the browser you are using to access the Site, you may have the option to decline cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular sections of the Site.
5. Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We collect your data so that we can:
· Process your order and manage your account;
· Email you with special offers on products we think you might like;
· Provide our services to you in the best possible manner;
· Provide you with information relating to our products and services; and
· Monitor and conduct an analysis of the Site traffic and usage patterns.
In addition to the foregoing, we may retain and evaluate information of your recent visits to the Site for analytics purposes to understand how people use the Site so that we can make it more intuitive. We may retain your shopping history and use details of the products you have previously purchased to make suggestions to you for other products which we believe you will also be interested in. We may keep a record of the articles and product descriptions on the Site that you have clicked on and use that information to target advertising on this website to you that is relevant to your interests, which we have identified based on the articles and product descriptions you have read.
We may also disclose any of the information that we collect through the Site to third parties in the event (i) we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party, or (ii) we are legally or contractually required to disclose such information.
When we process your order, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
6. Security and Storage of Data
We take precautions to protect your information. To ensure that your information is secure, we have put in place commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on the Site. Nonetheless, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically on the Site. Transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. We will keep the data you provide to us indefinitely unless you request that we erase your data as provided for in Section 9 below.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing information, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us via the email address, phone number, or mailing address given on the Site.
8. Third Party Website and Interaction/Links
The Site contains links to other websites. By accessing other third party websites or applications through the Site, you are consenting to the terms and privacy policies of those websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the content or privacy policies of third party websites whatsoever as we have no control over them.
9. What are Your Data Protection Rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
· The right to access – You have the right to request us to provide you with copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
· The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete information you believe is incomplete.
· The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain circumstances.
· The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
· The right to object to processing – you have the right to object to us processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
· The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via the email address, phone number, or mailing address given on the Site.
10. Users Only of Legal Age of Majority
The Site is designed and intended for those who have reached the age of majority (18 years of age). By using the Site, you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age or older. We are not liable for any damages that may result from a user’s misrepresentation of age.
No one under age 13 is authorized to submit any information, including personally identifying information, on the Site. Under no circumstances may anyone under age 13 use the Site. Parents or legal guardians of children under 13 cannot agree to these terms on their behalf.
11. How to Contact the Appropriate Authority (GDPR Compliance Only)
Should you wish to report a complaint under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or if you feel that we have not addressed your concerns regarding our compliance with the GDPR in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office via the email address, phone number, or mailing address provided on the following website: https://ico.org.uk/.
12. Contacting Us